For our office in Barcelona we are looking for a highly motivated
Physicist as Trainee European Patent Attorney (m/f).
We offer an extensive training by experienced European Patent Attorneys for an ambitious candidate at the beginning of his professional career to reach our high level of competent and extensive advice for our international top clients in the technical areas of physics, telecommunication and engineering. You will support our attorneys in prosecution proceedings, including opposition and appeal proceedings as well as in patent infringement proceedings.
- You hold a degree or Ph.D. in physics and you have a broad technical background that allows you to work in the area of physics, telecommunication and engineering in general;
- You are fascinated by technology and eager to become acquainted with new technical areas as well as legal aspects;
- You have excellent analytical skills to analyze facts quickly and in depth and to present the results in a convincing manner orally and in writing in English and Spanish language;
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- Join the fascinating daily business of assisting our top-notch clients in obtaining and defending IP rights at the forefront of technics;
- Refine the training during an internship in our Munich headquarter;
- Advance your career in one of the most renowned IP law firms in Europe and become a driving force in our Barcelona office after passing the exam.
Please send your application (in English language) via email!