For our office in Barcelona we are looking for a highly motivated European Patent Attorney (m/f) for providing competent and extensive advice for our international top clients in the technical areas of physics, telecommunication and engineering.
You will support our clients in prosecution proceedings, including opposition and appeal proceedings. In addition, you will have the opportunity to support our international team in patent infringement proceedings.
- You hold a degree in physics, physical chemistry or engineering and have a broad technical background in technical physics or physical chemistry and also technology in general;
- You are a qualified European Patent Attorney or you have worked as examiner at the European Patent Office;
- You have a sound practical experience in prosecuting patent applications before the European Patent Office;
- You have excellent analytical skills to analyze technical and legal facts quickly and in depth and to present the results in a convincing manner orally and in writing in English and Spanish language;
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- Join the fascinating daily business of assisting our top-notch clients in obtaining and defending IP rights at the forefront of technics;
- Advance your career in one of the most renowned Intellectual Property law firms in Europe.
Your chance! Please send your application (in English language) via email.