On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 (6 p.m. as usual), the seminar program will be kicking off with the introductory event “Gegenstand der Immaterialgüterrechte”. The lecture will be given by the attorney-at-law Prof. Dr. Alexander v. Mühlendahl, J.D., LL.M. (former Deputy Executive Director of the EUIPO) and attorney-at-law Dr. Dieter Stauder (former Director CEIPI).
For a better insight into Intellectual Property Law: register here for our free two-year seminar program, including practical exercises.
Are you an IP specialist dealing with patents, utility models, trademarks, designs or other intellectual property rights and competition matters? In our IP Academy, you will deepen your theoretical and practical knowledge
Our speakers are renowned experts in their fields: experienced attorneys and senior consultants in our patent and law firm, BARDEHLE PAGENBERG, which specializes in industrial property law, as well as well-known external speakers, including senior representatives from industry, and current and former judges or members of boards of appeal. They all particularly make a point of sharing their experience, tips and insider information with the participants and providing valuable practical guidance.
After each event, video recordings and presentation documents will be made available online for registered participants.
- Dr. Friedrich Albrecht (VorsRi am Bundespatentgericht a.D.)
- Johanna Brückner-Hofmann, LL.M. (VorsRichterin Landgericht Düsseldorf)
- Marianne Grabrucker (VorsRichterin am Bundespatentgericht a.D.)
- Klaus Hoffmeister (Bundesfinanzdirektion Südost)
- Dr. Oliver Pfaffenzeller (Principal Patent Counsel, Siemens AG)
- Uwe Scharen (Vorsitzender Richter am Bundesgerichtshof a.D.)
- Erik R. Swanson, U.S. Patent Attorney, Leydig, Voit & Mayer, Ltd., Frankfurt a.M.
- Dr. Jochen Volkmer (Leiter Marken- und Designabteilung BMW AG)
- Dr. Volker Winterfeldt (VorsRi am Bundespatentgericht a.D.)
- Eric Wolff (ehem. Rechtsabteilung WIPO)
- Christof Wolpert (Senior Director Patents, adidas AG)