Here we go into the new season on September 20, 2017, as always Wednesdays, 6 p.m., with the launch event "Gegenstand der Immaterialgüterrechte". We welcome Prof. Dr. Alexander v. Mühlendahl, J.D., LL.M. (former Vice-President EUIPO), holding the lecture.
For a better insight into Intellectual Property Law: Register here for our free two-year seminar program, including practical exercises.
Are you an IP specialist dealing with patents, utility models, trademarks, designs or other intellectual property rights and competition matters? In our IP Academy, you will deepen your theoretical and practical knowledge
All speakers are renowned experts in their respective fields: experienced attorneys and senior consultants from our patent and law firm, BARDEHLE PAGENBERG, specializing in intellectual property, as well as established external speakers. All of them put a particular focus on providing seminar participants with valuable instructions for their practical every-day work.
After every event, video recordings and presentation documents are available online for registered participants.
- Dr. Friedrich Albrecht (VorsRi am Bundespatentgericht a.D.)
- Johanna Brückner-Hofmann, LL.M. (VorsRichterin Landgericht Düsseldorf)
- Marianne Grabrucker (VorsRichterin am Bundespatentgericht a.D.)
- Klaus Hoffmeister (Bundesfinanzdirektion Südost)
- Dr. Oliver Pfaffenzeller (Principal Patent Counsel, Siemens AG)
- Uwe Scharen (Vorsitzender Richter am Bundesgerichtshof a.D.)
- Erik R. Swanson, U.S. Patent Attorney, Leydig, Voit & Mayer, Ltd., Frankfurt a.M.
- Dr. Jochen Volkmer (Leiter Marken- und Designabteilung BMW AG)
- Dr. Volker Winterfeldt (VorsRi am Bundespatentgericht a.D.)
- Eric Wolff (ehem. Rechtsabteilung WIPO)
- Christof Wolpert (Senior Director Patents, adidas AG)