Pascal Böhner is an attorney at law and certified IP lawyer. His practice focuses on advising clients on and conducting litigation in matters of unfair competition, trademarks, designs and domain names. Mr. Böhner is involved in the judicial and extrajudicial enforcement and defence of the IP rights of a number of the firm’s clients, particularly in the fashion, entertainment and sports equipment sectors.
A significant part of his practice is to advise clients on domain names issues, including managing old and new TLDs, and representing them in alternative dispute resolution proceedings. Mr. Böhner’s other areas of practice include advising clients on matters relating to licensing and distribution agreements, particularly with respect to antitrust and compliance issues.
Pascal Böhner is praised for his quality and pragmatism. ›He is a clear and business-oriented litigator, who provides crystalline advice on strategy and maintains an in-depth knowledge of German courtroom practice.‹
WTR 1000, 2020
›lösungsorientiert, guter Marken- und Domainrechtler‹ (Wettbewerber)
• AIJA (Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats): Intellectual Property, Technology, Media, and Telecommunications Committee
• INTA (International Trademark Association): Anticounterfeiting Committee
• ECTA (European Communities Trade Mark Association)
• GRUR (German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
• DIJV (German-Italian Bar Association)
Lectures & Seminars
Pascal Böhner frequently speaks at conferences and seminars on topics relating to trademarks and unfair competition as well as new developments in the laws on domain names.
In 2017, he was appointed as lecturer at the Faculty of Law of the University of Zurich.