Environmental protection is close to our heart
For us, sustainability means balancing entrepreneurial success with ecological and societal responsibility.
Our journey to being a forward-thinking employer and service provider is shaped by cutting-edge processes, openness, flexibility, and a progressive use of modern IT. We understand that the protection of our environment and our natural resources is the most essential foundation of future generations.
We take action. Becoming a paperless and carbon-neutral office:
- Our office building in Munich is a green building. 100 percent of the electricity we use is green, and we use EIFS and district heating.
- Our ongoing initiatives in the context of digitalization continuously save more and more paper.
- State-of-the-art energy-efficient electrical appliances, motion detectors, water saving nozzles, and an intelligent programming of our technology reduce energy consumption as much as possible in the long run.
We avoid carbon. Using public transport and avoiding unnecessary travel:
- We reimburse our operational staff for their public transport expenses.
- We promote bike commuting by offering attractive rental options to our employees.
- Where reasonable, our networking opportunities and events take place digitally.
- Where we cannot avoid flights, we offset them with the non-profit organization atmosfair, financing sustainability projects around the globe.
We hold accountable. Carefully selecting products and purchases:
- Our purchasing and procurement guidelines ensure real resource-efficiency of office supply and essential goods – during their procurement and life cycle.
- Our caterers are committed to sustainable packaging and food. Our foodstuff is sourced regionally and organic. Vegan options are available.
Our sustainability newsletters and events inspire sustainable behavior and exchange on new specific measures to keep improving.