IP Experts LIVE: Webinar for IP Professionals
IP Experts LIVE is a webinar series by BARDEHLE PAGENBERG (see our program PDF).
Our experts will provide you with insights on selected aspects of German and European IP law with a focus on practical and strategic guidance. At the end of each seminar, there will be a Q & A session.
What is it about?
As part of our series on the upcoming Unified Patent Court and the Unitary Patent, this session will focus on portfolio and prosecution strategies with the Unitary Patent. Timing and options that already have to be considered now for your portfolio of European patents and patent applications will be addressed. We will take a look at costs, risks, and benefits associated with the Unitary Patent and strategic prosecution options that will be available.
Tobias Kaufmann and Dr. Georg Anetsberger will address the following aspects:
- How can a Unitary Patent be obtained and when does it start?
- What are the costs compared to a European bundle patent?
- What are risks of and new revocation actions for the Unitary Patent?
- What are suitable prosecution strategies?
- Does it make sense to aim at achieving double protection with a Unitary Patent and a national patent?
Register for this webinar now to find answers to these questions and be prepared for the upcoming launch of the Unitary Patent.