IP Experts LIVE: Webinar for IP Professionals
IP Experts LIVE is a webinar series by BARDEHLE PAGENBERG (see our program PDF).
Our experts will provide you with insights on selected aspects of German and European IP law with a focus on practical and strategic guidance. At the end of each seminar, there will be a Q & A session.
What is it about?
This webinar will cover the general structure of industrial design filings in Europe and provide exclusive hands-on tips for developing a global portfolio strategy.
Henning Hartwig and Philipe Kutschke will address the following aspects:
- General structure, timeline and options when filing a German, EU, or international design application (Hague agreement)
- “What you see is what you get” – the unwritten claim chart of your design application (representations)
- Importance of and pitfalls when selecting the indication/title and classification (Locarno agreement)
- How to avoid and overcome formal objections ex officio (representation, indication, classification, etc.)
- Making use of your priority claim
- Strategic considerations (grace period)
- The EU as a launch pad for subsequent filings
Are you interested in optimizing your design filing policy? Register for this webinar to find answers to your questions!